Sunday, January 15, 2006

Oaxaca pics, 1






(out of order! but oh well)
to bottom:
view from the backseat.
An Xmas angel who caught my eye on Av. Indepencia.
truck-riding champions, hanging on like it was nothing through the craziest roads I've ever been on.
(We went to the beach 2 days after the wedding. 6 hours through the mountains. I took these 2 shots from the car Sol- groom extraordinaire and debonair- drove like a Formula 1 pro through the hairpins, steep up and downs, sudden stops and one-lane surprises. I was pretty doped up on Dramamine. It was a blast.
from after the ladies breakfast, my first morning in Mexico. Can you believe I got to spend it with these beauties? The stunner in yellow scaling the building is my bestest girl Erica. The brunette in shades is Rebecca, the most ravishing, brilliant bride.
Christopher. You'll be seeing more of him.

No comments: