Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Catshow

I tried to make a link to the Catshow Snapshots page on myspace, but I think blogger and myspace must be enemies, cause just like it did to me when I tried to make a link to Marc Riordan's trio page on myspace, no dice- won't take you there if you ask it to. So here they are, in case you want to see the band that made me so super happy in Boston, one of the toughest things about not being in the states:
www.myspace.com/catshowsnapshots
and while you're over there, check out the trio. Marc and I played together at NEC in Joe Morris' ensemble and in other groups, and he's a really awesome drummer:
www.myspace.com/marcriordantrio
I'm trying to start a page for the ICSQ but I put our birthday as Feb 14, 2005 and now it won't let me no matter how many times I try to tell it I'm older than 9 months! It keeps saying Myspace is for users 14 and over, and it thinks I'm trying to scam it. grrrrrr. Well, once I get through there will be a place you can listen to us until the website is finished (which I'm seeing being done in, oh, 2008 or so)

No comments: