Sunday, November 27, 2005

Mommy, Hadas, Baby, Yosefa


I've decided I'm not having a party without a baby present ever again. Omri and Itamar just made everyone so happy!
The funny thing is that Hadas makes that face at all of us many times during rehearsal. Today she stuck her violin scroll almost entirely in her mouth. And she always finds just the right time to do it, too! I was almost crying this morning, I felt so homesick (seems to always happen in our Juliet Letters rehearsals! I don't know why, the music is so good... maybe it's cus of all the jokes in Hebrew getting tossed around. anyway...) but Hadas just opens her eyes like that and goes "la la la!!" or sticks her bow in Tali's ear... and I lose it. I like imagining us teaching a class full of conservatory freshmen, being like, "you know what would make that measure in the Haydn so much better? If you just went like THIS at the second violin," making a face like a 4-year old about to eat a piece of chocolate cake.

No comments: